Marketing Worldwide Corp. (OTCMKTS:MWWC) released a tweet yesterday announcing the first three coins its Minosis platform will allow users to mine. While that alone was newsworthy, they apparently will have more to say very soon.
First-of-its-Kind Crypto Mining Portal
MWWC’s ‘Minosis’ platform will allow even the most novice of users to mine cryptocurrency. The platform is filling a market gap in the crypto mining industry.
Since MWWC announced the platform on Oct. 13th of 2021, the company has pushed ahead quickly toward its launch. Here’s a quick timeline highlighting its achievements in just over 3 months:
- Minosis Launch Announced
- Registers minosis.co for beta tester acquisition
- User testing ‘UX’ protocol and initiation
- Contracts medium-scale crypto mining operation
- $1.5 million non-dilutive credit line to establish MWWC as a commercial mining operation
- Minosis beta version launch
- Minosis 2.0 beta launch
- Acquisition of additional mining units allows the company to rent hashrates to users for boosted mining power
- Patent-pending status on one of MWWC’s unique software features known as: “Distributed Assets Crypto Mining Payouts” [D.A.C.M.P.]
After MWWC’s latest tweet, investors are on the edge of their seats.
MWWC’s Earning Potential
The three main revenue streams will consist of:
- Transaction Fees (the fee structure is yet to be disclosed, but read below for potential user earnings that these fees will be acquired from)
- Hashrate Rental and Sale (Hashrate essentially means computer power, the higher your hashrate, the more crypto you can mine. The more mining equipment MWWC acquires, the more it can earn through this vertical)
- Commercial Contracts/ Mining Pools (As MWWC grows these opportunities may come to light)
Marketing Worldwide reports its first milestone will be 500 thousand users. Per its latest release, it estimates these users will generate $35.7 in monthly user earnings which would be $428 million annually. Depending on its transactional fee structure, the earnings from this stream alone would be an enormous win.
Add MWWC to your watchlist and follow its tweets to make sure you are up to date on this developing story.
This article is part of a sponsored investor education program