There are many treatment options that can be pursued when someone is struggling with substance abuse. For those who are celebrities or have financial means, luxury celebrity rehabs are the number one option. While these rehabs come with top-of-line amenities and breathtaking locations, are they necessarily better than other rehab options?
Defining Luxury Celebrity Rehabs
Simply defined, a luxury or celebrity rehab center is a treatment facility that provides therapy services and programming to people who are addicted to substances in an exclusive resort-like setting. The majority of these rehabs offer residential treatment with high-end amenities, fully loaded private rooms, and private chefs who create gourmet menus.
As expected, luxury (or celebrity) rehabs are very expensive—some running into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. With the hefty price tag, these exclusive rehabs offer a wide range of programs and amenities that allow client to have the best environment possible to work on their recovery. First and foremost, luxury celebrity rehabs employ the best therapists and addiction professionals who can offer a wider range of traditional, holistic and alternative therapy and programs.
Additionally, luxury rehabs offer the following services:
- Spa services-some rehabs offer services such as massage therapy, aromatherapy, hot tubs and steam rooms. Additionally, some even offer salon services.
- Equine therapy—these programs allow clients to care for a personal therapy horse during their stay.
- Organic foods—as stated, many luxury celebrity rehabs feature personal chefs and gourmet menus. Many of the foods used for these menus are organic.
- Low Patient to Staff Ratio—these facilities only allow small groups per session in order for staff to give more personalized attention and care to clients.
- Alternative Services—many luxury rehabs offer alternative services and therapies such as adventure therapy, art therapy, blood chemistry analysis and sound therapy. Additionally, others may offer spiritual counseling, tai chi and meditation therapy. \
Are Luxury Celebrity Rehabs Better?
On paper, the amenities, features and locations found in luxury rehabs provide advantages that may not be seen with other types of treatment. While the price tag associated with these luxury rehabs may seem too steep, a significant percentage do accept many insurance plans and may offer scholarships or offer payment arrangements. For those who seek treatment that requires top-notch interventions and amenities, luxury celebrity rehabs may warrant a deeper look.
However, having the best programs, perks and location does not guarantee that an addict will find recovery. As with any form of rehab, an individual must be ready and willing to accept help. If an individual does not have the support, encouragement and motivation to make significant changes in their lives that promote recovery, no program will help them find meaningful sobriety. Treatment—especially treatment at a luxury celebrity facility, is a substantial investment. Before anyone can consider looking for help, they must be open to receive help and work hard to reach their goals.
Are you struggling with substance abuse and ready to turn your life around? If you are, help is a phone call away. When you call Drug Rehab Program Journal toll-free at 1-800-205-1201, you will work with one of our experienced staff who will find the treatment facility right for you. Call today!